Monday, May 16, 2011

Face & Body Product Review -- SageandMage Etsy Seller

Time for another product review...I've reviewed a few products from Etsy Seller SageandMage in this previous Review Post, and have since had the opportunity to try a few more.



Pure Shea Creme - 100% Natural - Tenderness Blend


I did not order the Pure Shea Creme, Genn sent it as a sample for me to try with my order, and ladies, can I just say..."Oh My!". This body Creme is so rich and lovely, a very little bit goes a long way and I will def be ordering some with my next order.



Truth Serum - Nourish Your True Skin



Here is what the listing for the Truth Serum says...





"Oh I love love love this serum! A lightweight, deeply nourishing and hydrating non-greasy serum for all skin types, especially problem and mature. I have very dry skin and this has helped me lots - equally great under make-up, as a night treatment or under/instead of your regular moisturizer"



I have not personally tried the Truth serum but according to my sis-in-law, Kelly, it delivers as advertised, so you can bet I'll be ordering it to try myself.



Moroccan Rose & Sandalwood Facial Mist & Toner



I've said before that I have severely dry skin in the winter,... in the summer, not so much. As soon as the humidity starts to climb, my skin becomes more normal, and a bit oily in the T-Zone. So I decided to give the facial mist a try...anddddd...you guessed it...another Heavenly product! It's cool and refreshing, smells Divine, and after a light spritz, I need very little moisturizer.

Duchess, Gus & I have started walking about a mile every morning, and coming home all sweaty, I can hardly wait to hop in a cold shower, wash my face then spritz this lovely new facial mist all over my face, neck and decolletage. Perks me right up. Here's what her listing says about the facial mist & toner...

"Moroccan Rose & Sandalwood is a marriage made in heaven and I decided to use the blend as the basis for a new range of Sage and Mage goodies. Rose absolute has the highest vibration of all the precious oils. It is a wonderful mood lifter and is incredibly soothing and healing on many plains. Sandalwood is a sacred scent and gives masculine balance to the feminine rose. Truly, a Divine combination.

To use, mist lightly over your face after cleansing to tone, lightly hydrate and refresh. Also really lovely as a cooling spray in summer, or as light hydrationto apply throughout the day. Especially nice if you're in an office - those artificial lights and recycled air can really dry your skin. Ditto great for air travel.

Rose water, rosehip oil and vegetable (kosher) glycerine soften and nourish, while witch hazel infused water closes the pores and smooths the skin. This blend has the added heavenly fragrance of benzoin, used here as a natural and - naturally gorgeous smelling - preservative. And of course, moroccan ose absolute and sandalwood essential oils nourish, calm and soothe...on many levels..."




Rose Geranium and Lemon Deluxe Body Creme



You can check back to my previous review post to see more info on this body creme,
I had not ordered it at that time, Genn sent it with my order as a sample and I simply fell in loveeeeeee with it, so of course had to order it this time. And I have to admit that every time I use, I just become more addicted to it.

Genn does have lots of giveaways on her Facebook Fan Page, you might want to become one of her followers for a chance to win something. Be sure to let her know I sent you.



I also have a Facebook Fan Page and although I haven't offered any giveaways of my own, I do have some things I'm planning to giveaway in the future, so become a follower to keep up to date.

Just so you know, this post is NOT a paid advertisement, just my personal opinions. If you've personally had the opportunity to use any of SageandMage's products, please let me know in the comments section at the end of this post, I'd love to hear what you think.



On a different subject, I was lucky enough to catch a few pics of a couple of our horses playing this morning and am planning to post them this week, soooooo....Stay Tuned!!!!

7 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Lovely! Don't you love to find great Etsy sellers?

I can't wait to see the horse photos!

Oh, and PS... if you're interested, my mom sells some body scrubs in her Etsy shop, SimplySmitten... you can take a peek if you like. I know you seem to like beauty products, so I thought I'd shamelessly promote my mom. ;)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplysmitten

Hugs!
Taylor Lynn <3

Zheng junxai5 said...

2015-08-31 zhengjx
air max shoes
nike air max 90 trainers
timberland outlet
ray ban uk store
adidas originals store
coach factory
coach factory outlet
michael kors bags
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 11
louis vuitton outlet
tommy hilfiger outlet stores
michael kors
louis vuitton
toms outlet
new jordans
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike blazers
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
hollister outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
cheap ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nike sb dunks
abercrombie & fitch
adidas superstars
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
air jordan 8
gucci bags

oakleyses said...

christian louboutin uk, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp outlet, nike air max, replica watches, burberry handbags, uggs outlet, tiffany jewelry, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, gucci handbags

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run uk, nike blazer pas cher, kate spade, converse pas cher, air max, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, louboutin pas cher, coach outlet, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp pas cher, north face, polo ralph lauren, true religion outlet, north face uk, ray ban pas cher, nike tn, jordan pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors, nike free uk, michael kors, nike air force, replica handbags, polo lacoste, burberry pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max, sac hermes, new balance, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, true religion outlet, nike roshe, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, hollister pas cher, nike free run, mulberry uk, oakley pas cher, coach purses, sac vanessa bruno, guess pas cher, hollister uk

oakleyses said...

hollister clothing, nfl jerseys, giuseppe zanotti outlet, iphone 6 cases, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, iphone 6s cases, ralph lauren, hollister, s6 case, north face outlet, hermes belt, iphone 6 plus cases, vans outlet, oakley, asics running shoes, herve leger, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s plus cases, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, beats by dre, baseball bats, nike roshe run, nike trainers uk, north face outlet, iphone 5s cases, insanity workout, reebok outlet, ghd hair, valentino shoes, ipad cases, louboutin, longchamp uk, mac cosmetics, mont blanc pens, nike huaraches, lululemon, soccer jerseys, nike air max, babyliss, iphone cases, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, timberland boots, celine handbags, bottega veneta, instyler, jimmy choo outlet, p90x workout

oakleyses said...

canada goose, pandora charms, wedding dresses, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, converse outlet, vans, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose uk, replica watches, lancel, nike air max, canada goose jackets, canada goose, hollister, supra shoes, ugg, gucci, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, links of london, moncler outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, karen millen uk, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, barbour uk, pandora uk, swarovski crystal, ray ban, canada goose, moncler uk, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, doke gabbana, moncler, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, hollister, barbour, moncler

Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160516
coach outlet store online
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
timberland boots
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban outlet
coach outlet clearance
air jordan 8
kobe shoes 11
coach outlet online
coach outlet
replica watches
kate spade outlet
true religion outlet
tory burch flats
tiffany and co
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton outlet online
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet online
jordan retro 8
nike blazers shoes
ray ban sunglasses uk
oakley outlet
louboutin shoes
discount jordans
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakleys
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap toms
tiffany and co jewelry
true religion jeans
oakley canada
coach outlet online