Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nonteam Treasury Challenge

I've been enjoying composing etsy treasuries featuring some amazing etsy artisans as I've talked about in previous posts, but yesterday I entered one in a treasury challenge. The challenge was to compose a treasury around a specific item, which happens to be this absolutely Awesome Leather Folio/Case made by RuneLeather

As soon as I saw it, I knew EXACTLY what my treasury would be, and if you've been checking out my previous treasuries, you'll probably have a pretty good idea what I'll be doing with it...

If you'd like to learn more about this challenge, check out the blog

Here are a couple more items in the treasury, to see the whole treasury, go to the bottom of this post...

Blue Ball Mason Jar Lantern by BrigidsFancy



White Horse and Mountains Fine Art Photograph by TailedBluePhotos


And here's the complete treasury...Prairie Style my way...Collection #3

Go check it out and leave comments at the bottom of the treasury page...this will go a long way towards helping it get noticed!!!! Then come back here and let me know what you think....