Thursday, February 17, 2011

On of my Favorite Scriptures Phil 4:8


Brown Cross with Silver Heart (i love this cross)
etsy store


One of my favorite scriptures, Philippians 4:8 just happened to be the daily devotional in my email inbox this morning from Love Worth Finding by Adrian Rogers. We love to watch Adrian's television program.
***
Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
***
This scripture helps me to constantly strive to keep my mind only on good things, to strive for honesty at all times. Whenever I'm faced with a tough decision, I think back to this scripture, sometimes it helps, sometimes I need a different scripture. There are some really great websites out there for looking up scripture, a couple of my favorites are...

LWF: Promises of God

and

BibleResources

What are some of your favorite scriptures?

No comments: